Printing with a custom paper size

I need to print on paper wich is none of the sizes on the Paper Size list on
printer properties. In Windows 98 there was a custom size option available
for most printers, but I can´t find such feature in Windows Xp. Is there a
way I can achieve this in Xp.

Thanks

Luis Reyna

Control Panel, Printers and Faxes.