devilrex

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2002
avrei bisogno di un grande consiglio. lavoro in una ditta di informatica e il mio capo mi ha consegnato un bel lavoretto. si tratta di trovare un modo per collegare una telecamera nella sede di qualche nostro cliente e monitorarla dall'ufficio qui in sede. io avevo pensato già a qualcosa, a collegare una webcam sul pc nel magazzino e con pcanyware controllarla da qui; oppure con netmeeteing. che soluzione mi consigliate? vi pergo e' urgente e importante.

jlanka

Splendid
Mar 16, 2001
Babelfish:

I would have need of a great council job in a computer science company and my head has delivered a beautiful one to me lavoretto. draft to find a way in order to connect one here television camera in the center of some our customer and monitorarla from the office in center. I had thought already next to something, to connect one webcam on the PC in the warehouse and with pcanyware to control it from here; or with netmeeteing. that solution advised to me? you pergo e' urgent and important.

<i>It's always the one thing you never suspected.</i>

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
Not sure which one is least understandable
Me neither, the only bit I figured out was that the post is aparantly important in some way, shape or form, for some reason (dunno what that could be!!) I fail to see what is actually important about it.

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

I got the feeling he was trying to get a webcam to watch his front shop, connected to a PC in the warehouse and monitored from the main office???

Why not use a big mirror? Or get a big dog.....(Good Morning Vietnam just popped to mind. ROFL!!!)

<b><font color=blue>~ <A HREF="http://www.btvillarin.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=324" target="_new">My System Specs</A> ~<font color=blue></b> :wink: