Iran says what have you done for me lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a hotbed topic lately.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/10/opinion/iran-america/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The Iranian government has tried to puff out their chest and threaten. They've forgotten who helped them survive in the past (vs. Stalin). Peace could be achievable if their government could only understand that the US isn't their enemy. Say what you want about the US intentions, but they do what they can to stop corrupt tyrants, and install a people's democracy.

riser

Illustrious
Israel has a 3 month window to strike according to other reports. After that the UN will be able to stop them from attacking.

Iran has been building up their suicide boats to go against the US military fleet. Shouldn't be too big of a concern.

The Iranian people like the US. It is the Iranian Government that has issues with us. What we stand for removes all power from their government. The consequence being they would lose their power.. thus they are forced to not like us regardless.

We will not go to war with Iran. My position is we may help Israel to their goal... but let's see Iran's big annoucement. I'm guessing this is the honeypot to entice Israel to strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.