install fax software and print driver

I am attempting to install ZetaFax on Windows XP and keep getting "internal
error 2753. ntsetup.exe". Equisys (zetafax) has no idea. Any ideas? I have
searched all files and folder names and contents as well as registry. I do
not seen anything that refers to "ntsetup".

That would have to be a Zeta Fax file, it is not a Windows XP file. If
Equisys has marked this file as a system file, it may be hidden and you may
need to set the Search tool to look for Hidden/System files.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com