Unwanted blank pages printing

I am running XP Pro w/SP2. I have two HP printers, a Laserjet IIIP and an
Officejet 6110. All of a sudden, both printers have started printing a blank
page (sometimes 2-3 pages) before and after each page in a print job.

This happens no matter which program the job originates from (Word, Outlook,
the web, Acrobat, etc.) and there is no SEPARATOR PAGE (under PRINTERS &
FAXES/ADVANCED) selected.

Can anyone help me resolve this problem?

Thanx much.

I have the same problem. According to windows. I tried to create a blank
seperator file which did nothing, but windows will not recognise it. Same
applies when editing the existing files. Having no name in the seperator file
filed also does not work as windows puts in a default file that I have not
been able to find.