Lexmark X6170 Printer does not print. I think Spooling Pro..

I have Lexmark X6170 Printer. Whne I try to print. It will print 1 page ,
then it goe into Deleting Print JOb, but gets stuck. I can't print anything
anymore unless restart.
I called Lexmark, they say it is some kind of Spooling Problem. Dell does
not want to help me usless I pay $40.
Can anyone help?
Please.....
--
kingbasso
1 answer Last reply

    Disconnect Printer from PC. Uninstall and reinstall.
    www.coribright.com

    "woncho99" <woncho99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have Lexmark X6170 Printer. Whne I try to print. It will print 1 page ,
    > then it goe into Deleting Print JOb, but gets stuck. I can't print
    > anything
    > anymore unless restart.
    > I called Lexmark, they say it is some kind of Spooling Problem. Dell does
    > not want to help me usless I pay $40.
    > Can anyone help?
    > Please.....
    > --