how can someone send me a fax?

I don't know what number i should provide to someone who wants to send me a
fax.
2 answers Last reply
More about send

    Give them the phone number of the line that the phone company provided you
    and that you attached to your fax modem.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "mayra" <mayra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I don't know what number i should provide to someone who wants to send me a
    > fax.

    And make sure your fax program is set to receive.

    "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

    > Give them the phone number of the line that the phone company provided you
    > and that you attached to your fax modem.
    > --
    > Russ Valentine
    > [MVP-Outlook]
    > "mayra" <mayra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I don't know what number i should provide to someone who wants to send me a
    > > fax.

Fax Microsoft Windows XP