Error: "specified color profile is invalid"

Need help! I cannot install an HP Photosmart 7760 due to above error. I'm
running XP upgrade/SP2 (previously ME). The printer installed fine on a
friends XP machine. I've used HP support to change permissions, PID keys,
system restore, etc. with no luck. Any help appreciated!
1 answer Last reply
More about error specified color profile invalid

    I am having the same problem with an Epson C84. I'm on my second email
    to tech support.

    --
    John0526

Windows XP