Error: "specified color profile is invalid"

December 16, 2004 1:33:01 AM

Need help! I cannot install an HP Photosmart 7760 due to above error. I'm
running XP upgrade/SP2 (previously ME). The printer installed fine on a
friends XP machine. I've used HP support to change permissions, PID keys,
system restore, etc. with no luck. Any help appreciated!
Anonymous
January 8, 2005 6:31:23 PM

I am having the same problem with an Epson C84. I'm on my second email
to tech support.

--
John0526