XP Home SP 2 Photo Printing

I recently installed SP 2 to my Home Edition, everything seems to work
just fine except the built-in photo printing Wizard... After
installing the SP2 all the pictures printed are too dark and not at all
like pictures printed using other Photo editing software. I called
Epson they claimed they have heard many complaints about the same
issue. They have looked at their drivers and see no reason for this to
be happening and believe it a Microsoft issue... Does anyone have any
answers regarding this
problem...http://www.pcbanter.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=39#
Smilie

--
hoggdoc

It appears to be limited to Epson printers. I have seen no complaints from
Canon, HP, Lexmark or other owners therefore I would conclude that it is
probably an Epson issue.

When you completely uninstalled and reinstalled, did you do it correctly?

www.coribright.com