fun spots for small group

3 to 4 people. cleric, shaman, paladin, mage. Levels 65 - 67.

Fun is primary goal, loot is second, XP is 3rd.

Current considerations:
Veksar
Sebilis - though we've done this a few times, most interesting thing
there now is Trak. But 4 people ain't gonna do that one...
Crypt of Naddox
Kael Arena

Suggestions? None of us play more than once a week (ok, sometimes I
play twice) and we've only seen probably a third of all Norrath so
we're pretty open to possibilities. No DoN for everybody, but
otherwise full world.

Thanks.

~F
14 answers Last reply
More about spots small group

    On Wed, 25 May 2005, Faeandar wrote:

    > 3 to 4 people. cleric, shaman, paladin, mage. Levels 65 - 67.
    >
    > Fun is primary goal, loot is second, XP is 3rd.
    >
    > Current considerations:
    > Veksar
    > Sebilis - though we've done this a few times, most interesting thing
    > there now is Trak. But 4 people ain't gonna do that one...
    > Crypt of Naddox
    > Kael Arena

    I'm excessively out of the loop at the moment, but since this sort of
    thing was my bread and butter when I played, I'd like to tentatively
    suggest Solusek C as a place to try out. Always felt like we were doing a
    proper dungeon crawl with that place, rarely found it occupied, and the
    loot varied from nice to pretty awesome (for the time anyhow...no idea
    anymore what's good and what's ho-hum).

    And you can't beat Howling Stones for excitement and adventure.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com

    On Wed, 25 May 2005 22:23:22 GMT, Faeandar <mr_castalot@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >3 to 4 people. cleric, shaman, paladin, mage. Levels 65 - 67.
    >
    >Fun is primary goal, loot is second, XP is 3rd.

    The new Unrest instance is a lot of fun, and the rare drop at the end is a 65
    hp/mana/endurance augment. Plenty of undead for the cleric and pally to play
    with.

    Someone mentioned Nurga, but I think it's a bit too low for your levels. Droga
    would be good if you bring someone who can snare.

    If you all have Howling Stones keys then you could all work on getting the Hand
    of Glory, which is the master key to the inside doors.

    "Foxeye Vaeltaja" <foxeye@EEKSPAM.com> wrote in message

    > On Wed, 25 May 2005, Faeandar wrote:
    >
    >> 3 to 4 people. cleric, shaman, paladin, mage. Levels 65 - 67.
    >>
    >> Fun is primary goal, loot is second, XP is 3rd.
    >>
    >> Current considerations:
    >> Veksar
    >> Sebilis - though we've done this a few times, most interesting thing
    >> there now is Trak. But 4 people ain't gonna do that one...
    >> Crypt of Naddox
    >> Kael Arena
    >
    > I'm excessively out of the loop at the moment, but since this sort of
    > thing was my bread and butter when I played, I'd like to tentatively
    > suggest Solusek C as a place to try out. Always felt like we were doing a
    > proper dungeon crawl with that place, rarely found it occupied, and the
    > loot varied from nice to pretty awesome (for the time anyhow...no idea
    > anymore what's good and what's ho-hum).
    >
    > And you can't beat Howling Stones for excitement and adventure.
    >

    > ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    >
    > Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com

    Mistmoore Castle. Work your way in to the castle and possibly get 2 nameds
    on the way.
    Things to watch for though, pathing is a little crazy but once you work it
    out you should be fine.
    Also I notice you lack a snarer. I can't remember anything running, but if
    it did you could have problems.
    Fun - definitely, Loot - MM has been revamped and even without nameds you
    should do fine for PP. XP - insane.
    HTH.

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 12:27:40 +1200, "Phil Archer"
    <dannylee@ihug.co.nz> wrote:

    >"Foxeye Vaeltaja" <foxeye@EEKSPAM.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> On Wed, 25 May 2005, Faeandar wrote:
    >>
    >>> 3 to 4 people. cleric, shaman, paladin, mage. Levels 65 - 67.
    >>>
    >>> Fun is primary goal, loot is second, XP is 3rd.
    >>>
    >>> Current considerations:
    >>> Veksar
    >>> Sebilis - though we've done this a few times, most interesting thing
    >>> there now is Trak. But 4 people ain't gonna do that one...
    >>> Crypt of Naddox
    >>> Kael Arena
    >>
    >> I'm excessively out of the loop at the moment, but since this sort of
    >> thing was my bread and butter when I played, I'd like to tentatively
    >> suggest Solusek C as a place to try out. Always felt like we were doing a
    >> proper dungeon crawl with that place, rarely found it occupied, and the
    >> loot varied from nice to pretty awesome (for the time anyhow...no idea
    >> anymore what's good and what's ho-hum).
    >>
    >> And you can't beat Howling Stones for excitement and adventure.
    >>

    >> ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    >>
    >> Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com
    >
    >Mistmoore Castle. Work your way in to the castle and possibly get 2 nameds
    >on the way.
    >Things to watch for though, pathing is a little crazy but once you work it
    >out you should be fine.
    >Also I notice you lack a snarer. I can't remember anything running, but if
    >it did you could have problems.
    >Fun - definitely, Loot - MM has been revamped and even without nameds you
    >should do fine for PP. XP - insane.
    >HTH.

    Mistmorre huh? That used to be early 20's to 30's, and with patch I
    thought it was only instanced adventures for 60's.

    I'll look into it though. Thanks.

    ~F

    Also
    "Phil Archer" <dannylee@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

    > "Foxeye Vaeltaja" <foxeye@EEKSPAM.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> On Wed, 25 May 2005, Faeandar wrote:
    >>
    >>> 3 to 4 people. cleric, shaman, paladin, mage. Levels 65 - 67.
    >>>
    >>> Fun is primary goal, loot is second, XP is 3rd.
    >>>
    >>> Current considerations:
    >>> Veksar
    >>> Sebilis - though we've done this a few times, most interesting thing
    >>> there now is Trak. But 4 people ain't gonna do that one...
    >>> Crypt of Naddox
    >>> Kael Arena
    >>
    >> I'm excessively out of the loop at the moment, but since this sort of
    >> thing was my bread and butter when I played, I'd like to tentatively
    >> suggest Solusek C as a place to try out. Always felt like we were doing
    >> proper dungeon crawl with that place, rarely found it occupied, and the
    >> loot varied from nice to pretty awesome (for the time anyhow...no idea
    >> anymore what's good and what's ho-hum).
    >>
    >> And you can't beat Howling Stones for excitement and adventure.
    >>

    >> ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    >>
    >> Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com
    >
    > Mistmoore Castle. Work your way in to the castle and possibly get 2 nameds
    > on the way.
    > Things to watch for though, pathing is a little crazy but once you work it
    > out you should be fine.
    > Also I notice you lack a snarer. I can't remember anything running, but if
    > it did you could have problems.
    > Fun - definitely, Loot - MM has been revamped and even without nameds you
    > should do fine for PP. XP - insane.
    > HTH.

    I'll 2nd SolC, also try Acrylia Caverns. Some nice loot can drop there.

    In alt.games.everquest, "Phil Archer" <dannylee@ihug.co.nz> wrote:

    >Mistmoore Castle. Work your way in to the castle and possibly get 2 nameds
    >on the way.
    >Things to watch for though, pathing is a little crazy but once you work it
    >out you should be fine.
    >Also I notice you lack a snarer. I can't remember anything running, but if
    >it did you could have problems.
    >Fun - definitely, Loot - MM has been revamped and even without nameds you
    >should do fine for PP. XP - insane.

    Stuff runs, warps, and brings 15 mobs when you're fighting anywhere near
    the entrance.

    Mistmoore Castle has the potential to be fun, but the 'break in' is worse
    than Fear ;)

    I recommend Invis / ITU (dunno which works, or if either work) past the
    entrance mobs to a more stable location before engaging anything.
    --
    Tony Evans (ICQ : 170850)
    Recommended Author : Guy Gavriel Kay

    Faeandar <mr_castalot@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > 3 to 4 people. cleric, shaman, paladin, mage. Levels 65 - 67.
    >
    > Fun is primary goal, loot is second, XP is 3rd.
    >
    > Current considerations:
    > Veksar
    > Sebilis - though we've done this a few times, most interesting thing
    > there now is Trak. But 4 people ain't gonna do that one...

    Actually, depending on resists, AAs, equipment, Trak is quite doable with
    those classes as I understand it

    > Crypt of Naddox
    > Kael Arena

    Mistmoore with the revamp can be fun.

    You could crawl the castle in Disease.

    Mines of Nurga post revamp.

    Skyshrine if you don't care about dragon faction.

    Dragon Necropolis.

    Howling Stones.

    Tactics if you are all flagged.

    > Suggestions? None of us play more than once a week (ok, sometimes I
    > play twice) and we've only seen probably a third of all Norrath so
    > we're pretty open to possibilities. No DoN for everybody, but
    > otherwise full world.

    Heh, was going to suggest DoN...

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Retired
    Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner, Retired

    Foxeye Vaeltaja <foxeye@EEKSPAM.com> wrote in

    > On Wed, 25 May 2005, Faeandar wrote:
    >
    >> 3 to 4 people. cleric, shaman, paladin, mage. Levels 65 - 67.
    >>
    >> Fun is primary goal, loot is second, XP is 3rd.
    >>
    >> Current considerations:
    >> Veksar
    >> Sebilis - though we've done this a few times, most interesting thing
    >> there now is Trak. But 4 people ain't gonna do that one...
    >> Crypt of Naddox
    >> Kael Arena
    >
    > I'm excessively out of the loop at the moment, but since this sort of
    > thing was my bread and butter when I played, I'd like to tentatively
    > suggest Solusek C as a place to try out. Always felt like we were
    > doing a proper dungeon crawl with that place, rarely found it
    > occupied, and the loot varied from nice to pretty awesome (for the
    > time anyhow...no idea anymore what's good and what's ho-hum).
    >
    > And you can't beat Howling Stones for excitement and adventure.

    Forgot about SolC, also there is ChardokB.

    --

    > On Thu, 26 May 2005 12:27:40 +1200, "Phil Archer"
    > <dannylee@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
    >

    >>"Foxeye Vaeltaja" <foxeye@EEKSPAM.com> wrote in message

    >>> I'm excessively out of the loop at the moment, but since this sort
    >>> of thing was my bread and butter when I played, I'd like to
    >>> tentatively suggest Solusek C as a place to try out. Always felt
    >>> like we were doing a proper dungeon crawl with that place, rarely
    >>> found it occupied, and the loot varied from nice to pretty awesome
    >>> (for the time anyhow...no idea anymore what's good and what's
    >>> ho-hum).
    >>>
    >>> And you can't beat Howling Stones for excitement and adventure.
    >>>

    >>> ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    >>>
    >>> Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com
    >>
    >>Mistmoore Castle. Work your way in to the castle and possibly get 2
    >>nameds on the way.
    >>Things to watch for though, pathing is a little crazy but once you
    >>work it out you should be fine.
    >>Also I notice you lack a snarer. I can't remember anything running,
    >>but if it did you could have problems.
    >>Fun - definitely, Loot - MM has been revamped and even without nameds
    >>you should do fine for PP. XP - insane.
    >>HTH.
    >
    > Mistmorre huh? That used to be early 20's to 30's, and with patch I
    > thought it was only instanced adventures for 60's.
    >
    > I'll look into it though. Thanks.

    Prior to that patch, they revamped it and it is now blue to level 70 with
    several raid level mobs in it.

    --

    "GnecroVaz" <No@spam.okbuddy> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 25 May 2005 22:23:22 GMT, Faeandar <mr_castalot@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>3 to 4 people. cleric, shaman, paladin, mage. Levels 65 - 67.
    >>
    >>Fun is primary goal, loot is second, XP is 3rd.
    >
    > The new Unrest instance is a lot of fun, and the rare drop at the end is a
    > 65
    > hp/mana/endurance augment. Plenty of undead for the cleric and pally to
    > play
    > with.
    >
    > Someone mentioned Nurga, but I think it's a bit too low for your levels.
    > Droga
    > would be good if you bring someone who can snare.
    >
    > If you all have Howling Stones keys then you could all work on getting the
    > Hand
    > of Glory, which is the master key to the inside doors.

    My group did the Unrest instanced zone last weekend. We completed the
    adventure, but when we returned to the NPC in bb we were not given any
    reward or credit for the adventure. We all completed petitions but never
    heard back from any gm's.

    Heckyoubus
    Level 56 Enchanter - Stromm

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 17:46:35 -0400, "louis vincze jr" <louvjr@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    >My group did the Unrest instanced zone last weekend. We completed the
    >adventure, but when we returned to the NPC in bb we were not given any
    >reward or credit for the adventure. We all completed petitions but never
    >heard back from any gm's.

    Everyone assumes the final reward is broken, since the text hints strongly that
    there should be one.

    > My group did the Unrest instanced zone last weekend. We completed the
    > adventure, but when we returned to the NPC in bb we were not given any
    > reward or credit for the adventure. We all completed petitions but
    > never heard back from any gm's.
    >
    > Heckyoubus
    > Level 56 Enchanter - Stromm

    When my group did "The Curse Begins" a chest spawned with loot when we killed
    the "big" bad.

    utania

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 09:43:22 -0500, GnecroVaz <No@spam.okbuddy> wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 May 2005 22:23:22 GMT, Faeandar <mr_castalot@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>3 to 4 people. cleric, shaman, paladin, mage. Levels 65 - 67.
    >>
    >>Fun is primary goal, loot is second, XP is 3rd.
    >
    >The new Unrest instance is a lot of fun, and the rare drop at the end is a 65
    >hp/mana/endurance augment. Plenty of undead for the cleric and pally to play
    >with.

    Augment?
    Got 2 times a range slot item,casters only,with FT1 and nice stats,not
    that great if you compare this,hm lets say NC packmaster camp or WoS
    southfield drops.

    Mheldur 65 Cleric

    Meldur <Meldur@t-online.de> writes:
    > >The new Unrest instance is a lot of fun, and the rare drop at the end is
    > >a 65 hp/mana/endurance augment. Plenty of undead for the cleric and
    > >pally to play with.
    >
    > Augment?
    > Got 2 times a range slot item,casters only,with FT1 and nice stats,not
    > that great if you compare this,hm lets say NC packmaster camp or WoS
    > southfield drops.

    He did say that the augment was a rare drop.

    -- Don.

    -- Sukrasisx, Monk 54 on E. Marr Note: If you reply by mail,
    -- Terrwini, Druid 51 on E. Marr I'll get to it sooner if you
    -- Teviron, Knight 18 on E. Marr

Games Windows XP Video Games