Unable to print from web page.

December 28, 2004 11:07:04 AM

My printer works fine off line, but as soon as i try to print from a web
page, i get this error,

Line 228
Char 1
Error, dialogArguments_IEPrintType is null or not an object,
Code 0
URL res://C\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

thanks anyone Chris Jackson.

More about : unable print web page

December 28, 2004 6:45:54 PM

There are several articles and possible fixes, including advice to run ad
aware to clean up.
Microsoft's support data base -- use preview.dlg as the search for key.
General web search us the same search for as above.

!