Unable to print from web page.

My printer works fine off line, but as soon as i try to print from a web
page, i get this error,

Line 228
Char 1
Error, dialogArguments_IEPrintType is null or not an object,
Code 0
URL res://C\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

thanks anyone Chris Jackson.
1 answer Last reply
More about unable print page

    There are several articles and possible fixes, including advice to run ad
    aware to clean up.
    Microsoft's support data base -- use preview.dlg as the search for key.
    General web search us the same search for as above.

    "Dannyocean" <Dannyocean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My printer works fine off line, but as soon as i try to print from a web
    > page, i get this error,
    >
    > Line 228
    > Char 1
    > Error, dialogArguments_IEPrintType is null or not an object,
    > Code 0
    > URL res://C\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
    >
    > thanks anyone Chris Jackson.

Microsoft Windows XP