Is there a sims3 for the laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikithatgirlygamer

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
Hello,
I'm looking to buy the sims3 but I only have laptop's in my house :p no Pc/Mac sooo I was wondering is there a sims3 for laptop or do I need to just download it??

vasilisvvv

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
Brett PC means, as im sure you know, personal computer..

The word laptop is from lap and top. Sits on your legs..

Laptops are personal computers.
If they were not PCs then when you buy a disk it should write on top corner ''PC/LAPTOP DVD" but htey only say "PC DVD"..

Thats a minor example, but if you see the laptops like not PCs in your shop then im one guy who will never visit your shop

Hi :)

Shops actually (plural) ...so I must be doing something right....like not being pedantic.....

All the best Brett :)

Hi :)

Dont forget my Laptop repair company ....

And I started and built them up on my own.....and that was before you were born.... so I might just know a little more about computers than a youngster like you :)... Or I might not...you decide...

All the best Brett :)

zhou luke

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012
Laptops are personal computers. But they're not desktops.
Desktops are immobile, yet stronger unit.
Laptops are mobile PC.
As stated before, the word laptop came from 'lap' and 'top'. It's the same as the word desktop, which came from 'desk' and 'top'.

I think if you are a laptop repair shop owner, you will see why Brett don't call a laptop as a PC (yes, I would agree laptop is a class of PC).

From his perspective and for his purpose, if he advertise that he fixes PC, then there will be loads of people calling up to get his shop to fix their desktop, as well as laptop. He needs to make that distinction for the purpose of his shop. that's why he wrote:

"Not in my Computer shops they arent... "

Try to understand from other people's perspective and the world is a happier place.

BTW, this thread is now off topic and will be close soon.

@PO, if you would like to check whether your laptop meet the system requirement of Sims 3, you can either go to the official site and compare it for yourself, or if you are not familiar with hardware and don't know what to compare, just make another post with the question and there will be plenty of people here to answer your question.

vasilisvvv

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012

the world is a happier place when all use the right one and not the version they invent to suit them

Status
Not open for further replies.