pat

Expert

I have a new Canon MultiPass C755 printer/copier/Fax, and I have tried
everything in the world to get it operational with my Dell PC (running XP.) I
keep getting an error message that the computer "cannot communicate" with the
printer, and even switching to different and new connecting cords has not
helped.
The printer itself seems to be fine, far as I can tell, but the PC just
won't recognize it.
Any ideas?? Much appreciated.

"Pat" <Pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a new Canon MultiPass C755 printer/copier/Fax, and I have
>tried
> everything in the world to get it operational with my Dell PC
> (running XP.) I
> keep getting an error message that the computer "cannot
> communicate" with the
> printer, and even switching to different and new connecting cords
> has not
> helped.
> The printer itself seems to be fine, far as I can tell, but the PC
> just
> won't recognize it.
> Any ideas?? Much appreciated.

Try this link and see if it applies:
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=OSCompatibilitySupportAct&keycode=windr&fcategoryid=238&modelid=8003#C755

--
Earl F. Parrish

i have the same problem and am looking for replies.

"Pat" wrote:

> I have a new Canon MultiPass C755 printer/copier/Fax, and I have tried
> everything in the world to get it operational with my Dell PC (running XP.) I
> keep getting an error message that the computer "cannot communicate" with the
> printer, and even switching to different and new connecting cords has not
> helped.
> The printer itself seems to be fine, far as I can tell, but the PC just
> won't recognize it.
> Any ideas?? Much appreciated.

Go to the same link!
www.coribright.com