Unable to print after reinstall

I recently reinstalled Windows EX on my computer. I reinstalled the HP
WorkCenter printer that has been attached. Now I find I can not print
anything from the InterNet. I was doing this with out problem before the
reinstall. What have I missed here?
1 answer Last reply
More about unable print reinstall

    One of these articles might help:

    Cannot Print from IE and OE
    (Error: URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg)
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293176
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303360
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303486
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811165

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "AnnaC" <AnnaC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I recently reinstalled Windows EX on my computer. I reinstalled the HP
    > WorkCenter printer that has been attached. Now I find I can not print
    > anything from the InterNet. I was doing this with out problem before the
    > reinstall. What have I missed here?

Windows XP