Unable to print after reinstall

December 29, 2004 9:29:02 AM

I recently reinstalled Windows EX on my computer. I reinstalled the HP
WorkCenter printer that has been attached. Now I find I can not print
anything from the InterNet. I was doing this with out problem before the
reinstall. What have I missed here?

More about : unable print reinstall

Anonymous
December 30, 2004 12:05:54 AM

One of these articles might help:

Cannot Print from IE and OE
(Error: URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293176
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303360
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303486
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811165