Any rumors of increasing cap on Dire Charm?

My 68 Enchanter has been languishing of late, due to World of Warcraft.
But I intend to come back to the fold sooner or later.

One thing that would speed my return is an increase in the Dire Charm
level cap. I've been out of the loop since before DoN came out. Has
there been any news, or even rumors, of an increase in the cap?

morell.Ryssa

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

<gordon@panix.com> wrote:
> My 68 Enchanter has been languishing of late, due to World of Warcraft.
> But I intend to come back to the fold sooner or later.
>
> One thing that would speed my return is an increase in the Dire Charm
> level cap. I've been out of the loop since before DoN came out. Has
> there been any news, or even rumors, of an increase in the cap?

Seems you meant to be a magician. The good news is, it's not hard to level
up these days so it's not too late for you to play the class you actually
want to play. =)

"John Gordon" <gordon@panix.com> wrote in message
.. Has
> there been any news, or even rumors, of an increase in the cap?

Nope, charm was nerfed. I doubt DC will ever get an upgrade, but could be
wrong...

"Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote in

> "John Gordon" <gordon@panix.com> wrote in message
> . Has
>> there been any news, or even rumors, of an increase in the cap?
>
> Nope, charm was nerfed. I doubt DC will ever get an upgrade, but
> could be wrong...

I'd be surprised if it was upgraded, but then, SoE has done a lot to
surprise me regarding changes they have made...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Retired
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner, Retired

John Gordon <gordon@panix.com> wrote:
>One thing that would speed my return is an increase in the Dire Charm
>level cap. I've been out of the loop since before DoN came out. Has
>there been any news, or even rumors, of an increase in the cap?

No news. A few rumors but nothing even a little credible. Given how
completely unable SoE has been to deal with charm in any rational way, I
wouldn't hold your breath.

At best, they'll add a version that has a bigger version of the OoW nerf
built into it, so that DPS won't be much better than your L66 animation.
--
Mark Rafn dagon@dagon.net <http://www.dagon.net/>