Sharing a printer

I've run the network setup wizard, checked the 'allow printer sharing',
allowed my firewall to share printing, and i can see other shared files on my
network, but when i try and change the properties of the printer to share, an
error pops up and says "Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could
not be completed."

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Are you logged on as an Administrator when you try to change the Printer
Properties?
www.coribright.com

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
Are you logged on as an Administrator when you try to change the Printer
Properties?

Yes. More help is appreciated.

Try:
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Five.htm