Add Printer Wizard problem

I have windows xp and when I click on add printer wizard in the printers and
fax,s it returns an error message to say it was unable to comple operation.
Nothing else is said in the message. I have stopped and restarted all the
printer spoolers and any other services that I can think of (RPC etc). The
only two similiar articles on the support site say to do this. Please help.

Thanks Simon

Are you logged on as an Administrator?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297780
www.coribright.com