Sign in with
Your question

WOW sub question

Last response: in Video Games
August 9, 2012 12:03:31 AM

I am going to buy the WOW battlechest. I know it comes with 30 free days. That is the same thing swtor said but I know you had to buy a game time card too to play even with your 30 free days. So my question is, do you have to buy a game time card along with a battlechest to start playing or can you just get the battlchest, play for your 30 free days, then buy a game time card?

More about : wow question

August 9, 2012 12:13:17 AM

Well with WoW in general you can play up to level 20 free. Remember with the battle chest your getting the first and second expansion, there are 2 more that you need to buy to play the full game AND there is another expansion coming out in the fall of this year. My advice if you wanna get into an MMO is to try Rift or wait for guild wars 2 to come out august 28th because WoW is going down hill. Unless you like playing with immature kids stay away
m
l
August 9, 2012 12:15:00 AM

You can buy it, play for 30 days, and if you like it go out and buy a game card or use your credit card/paypal.
m
l
Related resources
August 9, 2012 12:43:52 AM

michaelxps said:
Well with WoW in general you can play up to level 20 free. Remember with the battle chest your getting the first and second expansion, there are 2 more that you need to buy to play the full game AND there is another expansion coming out in the fall of this year. My advice if you wanna get into an MMO is to try Rift or wait for guild wars 2 to come out august 28th because WoW is going down hill. Unless you like playing with immature kids stay away

i already play wow and love it. People say it's dying but it's not dying. They lost 1 million players because they probably grew up or on a budget. Trust me after mop they will update the game and get 2 million more players. Rift looks kinda similar to wow but guild wars 2 is nice and i might get it. Btw the wow battlechest only comes with tbc.
m
l
August 9, 2012 12:44:19 AM

voiidwulf said:
You can buy it, play for 30 days, and if you like it go out and buy a game card or use your credit card/paypal.

thank you for the answer
m
l
!