Does anyone know the best Star Wars game for PC between these choices:

-Lego Star Wars I, II, III and Complete Saga
-SW Battlefront
-SWtoR
-Force Unleashed

Could you tell me your thoughts?

More about : star wars game

August 9, 2012 7:48:01 AM

Lego Star Wars is a fun game but it isn't anything mind blowing.

I'd suggest trying out Star Wars: Jedi Knight series. They might be outdated but back in the day, they were the best.
m
l
August 9, 2012 8:14:22 AM

SW Battlefront and Force Unleashed a really good games in general. I use to spend many hours playing Battlefront.
The force unleashed looks amazing if you have right rig. You forgot old republic. Which is really good if your into mmo's
m
l
Related resources
August 9, 2012 12:49:22 PM

out of those, I'll say TOR is the best.

but out of all the SW games, KOTOR is undeniably the best game out there
m
l
Anonymous
August 9, 2012 2:45:23 PM

amarante said:
Lego Star Wars is a fun game but it isn't anything mind blowing.

I'd suggest trying out Star Wars: Jedi Knight series. They might be outdated but back in the day, they were the best.

I read up on it and yeah, it seems interesting. Might give it a go.
m
l
August 9, 2012 5:53:11 PM

X-Wing

Jedi Academy (bougt it during the steam sale to have a digital copy! My CD got ruined years ago! Rodian Jedi ftw!)

but all in all I have to say

KOTOR and KOTOR2

SW:ToR was fun while leveling but I'm an end-game focus'ed player and there just wasn't enough there.
m
l
August 9, 2012 6:28:29 PM

For me, Jedi Knight II : Jedi Outcast
Turn on the "cheat mode" and activate sabre realistic combat - possibly the greatest "cheat". Ever. And then use your force powers to throw Storm Trooper body parts around.
m
l
August 12, 2012 3:07:02 PM

out of the ones you had listed i liked Battlefront the most, then force unleashed, then lego then SWTOR, (not a fan of online mmorpg anymore).

but as most others have said, jedi knight series has a good story with kyle katarn and his journey learning the force and choosing between dark and light.

and as tonkyboy mentioned, the realistic combat is awesome cuting all their limbs off and pilling them up and then force pushing them everywhere
m
l
August 13, 2012 3:18:19 PM

Force Unleashed 2 is the best. But of course you need to play Force Unleashed first. SW Battlefront was also fun.
m
l
!