help my bios please!!

G

new board asus TUsI-M with lan i flashed the bios awflash 1011tm now it freazes on the post and i cant get into the bios !
I removed the battery,all cables and still it hangs at the poast is there anything i can do ?

girish

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
are you the same one who had this problem? seems the Asus TUSI-M 1011tm BIOS does have some problems! BTW there is a new one out there, the 1013tm, try it. of course, after you fix this one!

if you are in the US, send it to Crash, he will fix it. If you are in India, send it to me, I will fix it!!

girish

<font color=red>Nothing is fool-proof. Fools are Ingenious!</font color=red>

G

sorry for posting 2x but any how i shorted the board like you said and still nothing the keyboard is totally frozen! dam i'm gona try for a Rma.
This board ran my pIII 733 at 811 noo probs 147 bus @cas 2 not bad and after i killed the bios {still goofing around i manually jumped the jumpers to 150 fsb and posted 850 sweet too bad i cant see it run! lol thanks for the offer to look at the mobo but i live in Vancouver B.C. Canada. And with thu U.S. $$$ so high it would prob cost $50 cdn to send lol i'll stice to the return to manufacter<<? But thanks later