printing calendars

I have a calendar program that all of a sudden will not print correctly. I
have tried everything, uninstalling, reinstalling, creating totally new
calendar with events- nothing works. The calendar prints with a "ghost"
image, like it's printing one calendar over another, but its the same info,
only the ghost image is in a different font. I also tried installing an old
calendar program that I have, completely different company and everything,
and it does the same thing. Of course the calendar company has no support
line, so I was hoping someone could help. I have Windows XP that is about 2
years old. Thanks

StormyDog wrote:
> I have a calendar program that all of a sudden will not print
> correctly. I have tried everything, uninstalling, reinstalling,
> creating totally new calendar with events- nothing works. The
> calendar prints with a "ghost" image, like it's printing one calendar
> over another, but its the same info, only the ghost image is in a
> different font. I also tried installing an old calendar program that
> I have, completely different company and everything, and it does the
> same thing. Of course the calendar company has no support line, so I
> was hoping someone could help. I have Windows XP that is about 2
> years old. Thanks

This group is for printing and/or faxing issues that directly concern
Windows XP. As your problem is with one particular package you will need to
contact the developer of that package. If they cannot assist you (and they
must have some means of support) then you're SOL.
on salads.