Solved

I have 4.9 gaming graphics rating but i cannot play easily

i have 4.9 gaming graphics rating but i cannot play easily
games like assasins creed2 get slow eventually is there any remedy for this
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gaming graphics rating play easily
  1. Do you know what make / model graphics card is installed in your PC ?

The Windows Experience index is not really a good guider to performance, as a lot of the time integrated graphics get reasonable scores on WEI but are not suited to gaming
  2. i have inbuilt graphics of 1.24 gb but while playing assaasins creed 2 it becomes slow
  3. is there any way to add graphics to my acer aspire 2930z notebook ? if yes how much would it cost?
  4. As stated, onboard graphics can't handle games well. If this is a desktop computer I recommend you buy a quality video card. If it's a laptop, then that's probably the best that game will run, except for possibly lowering the resolution and/or graphics detail.
  5. is there some software for that purpose such as 3d analyzer and all
  6. You can change the resolution and graphics detail in the game options.
  7. thanks
  8. is there any way to add graphics to my acer aspire 2930z notebook ? if yes how much would it cost?
  9. Best answer
    abravi said:
    is there any way to add graphics to my acer aspire 2930z notebook ? if yes how much would it cost?

Your video specs:
    Mobile Intel® GL40 Express Chipset with integrated 3D graphics, featuring Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M (Intel® GMA 4500M) with up to 1759 MB of Intel® Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0 (64 MB of dedicated system memory, up to 1695 MB of shared system memory), supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10.

http://support.acer.com/acerpanam/notebook/0000/Acer/Aspire2930Z/Aspire2930Zsp3.shtml

No, you can't replace the video card that I know of.
  10. Best answer selected by abravi.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gaming Games Graphics Video Games