What is the most demanding game for pc

murkyweevil

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
Hello,
can i run almost all games with a Asus N53S which has 8 gb ram 750 gb hardrive intel core i7 2.2ghz nvidia geforce gt 550m (2gb) directX11

550m will allow medium settings on most any game. high on some older titles and low on newer demanding titles like bf3 multiplayer...
with a 550m i would stick to dx10 settings for games even if they offer dx11. ie leave off things like ssao and hbao. have shadows on but set low doing so will reduce the fidelity as little as possible but give good return on fps increase.
the 550m is mid to high end for a laptop gfx card so you should expect reasonable quality. but its still not very strong when you compare it. a mid to low end gfx card on a desktop would be where it comes in.

iamcacao

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012
Here's a few very demanding game (just off the top of my head).
Battlefield 3
Witcher 2
Metro 2033
GTA IV
Aliens VS Predator
Skyrim

However I don't think you can play any of these (enjoyably) on that laptop. They can be great for benchmarking (to test the capabilities of your computer), but not to actually play on.

By far Metro 2033 the most demanding game to run. The next runner up is probably Aliens vs. Predator, but it is a distant runner up since Metro 2033 frames are about half of AVP. BF3 is 3rd.

Skyrim is not very demanding, typically about 3x - 4x the frame rates compared to Metro 2033 depending on the resolution.