Canon i850 service manual

January 4, 2005 11:39:12 AM

Hi All
Am in need of a home repair manual for a Canon i850 printer. Any info on
finding one would be much appreciated. Thanks
Franktee
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 2:58:03 PM

You might want to ask or post at:
http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/
www.coribright.com

"Franktee" <Franktee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All
> Am in need of a home repair manual for a Canon i850 printer. Any info on
> finding one would be much appreciated. Thanks
> Franktee

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 3:49:03 PM

Thanks Cari, but I've tried that with no luck. My particular repair manual is
not listed anywhere (at least I can't find it). My problem is that a spring
fell out and I cant find the way of taking the cover off to reinstall the
spring without damaging the printer, and repair service is many miles away.
The printer is still working except that it cannot print colors. Guess I'll
have to keep searching. Thanks for your response.
Franktee

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> You might want to ask or post at:
> http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing/Imaging and Hardware
> www.coribright.com
>
> "Franktee" <Franktee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi All
> > Am in need of a home repair manual for a Canon i850 printer. Any info on
> > finding one would be much appreciated. Thanks
> > Franktee

Anonymous
January 5, 2005 2:24:22 AM

You may have to pay 4 1: