Canon i850 service manual

Hi All
Am in need of a home repair manual for a Canon i850 printer. Any info on
finding one would be much appreciated. Thanks
Franktee
3 answers Last reply
More about canon i850 service manual

    You might want to ask or post at:
    http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/
    www.coribright.com

    "Franktee" <Franktee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All
    > Am in need of a home repair manual for a Canon i850 printer. Any info on
    > finding one would be much appreciated. Thanks
    > Franktee

    Thanks Cari, but I've tried that with no luck. My particular repair manual is
    not listed anywhere (at least I can't find it). My problem is that a spring
    fell out and I cant find the way of taking the cover off to reinstall the
    spring without damaging the printer, and repair service is many miles away.
    The printer is still working except that it cannot print colors. Guess I'll
    have to keep searching. Thanks for your response.
    Franktee

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > You might want to ask or post at:
    > http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing/Imaging and Hardware
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "Franktee" <Franktee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi All
    > > Am in need of a home repair manual for a Canon i850 printer. Any info on
    > > finding one would be much appreciated. Thanks
    > > Franktee

    You may have to pay 4 1:

    http://www.canon.co.uk/support/user_manuals/index.asp

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    > Thanks Cari, but I've tried that with no luck. My particular repair manual
    > is
    > not listed anywhere (at least I can't find it). My problem is that a
    > spring
    > fell out and I cant find the way of taking the cover off to reinstall the
    > spring without damaging the printer, and repair service is many miles
    > away.
    > The printer is still working except that it cannot print colors. Guess
    > I'll
    > have to keep searching. Thanks for your response.
    > Franktee
    >

    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    >
    >> You might want to ask or post at:
    >> http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/
    >> --
    >> Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing/Imaging and Hardware
    >> www.coribright.com
    >>
    >> "Franktee" <Franktee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hi All
    >> > Am in need of a home repair manual for a Canon i850 printer. Any info
    >> > on
    >> > finding one would be much appreciated. Thanks
    >> > Franktee

Canon Microsoft Windows XP