New Touchpad Installation Problems.

I've just bought a new touchpad to install onto my Armada M700, but I can't get
the thing to work. I downloaded the driver from the Compaq site but for some
reason it isn't picking uo the touchpad when I boot the laptop.
Can anyone please help with any suggestions.

Thanks

Martin

hh

Uh, did youu get the touchpad from Compaq?
HH