Fax Console inbox

When I attempt to view my faxes from my inbox I am not able to see the fax
banner or incoming fax descriptor. I can select them but I can not see the
actual text for the faxes that are in the inbox.
1 answer Last reply
More about console inbox

    A number of standard update and repair procedures disabled the Fax Monitor
    in the initial release of Windows XP. These problems were fixed in Service
    Pack 1. Make sure you apply SP1 or the update from the following article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=322011
    You Cannot Preview a Fax in the Fax Console

    These may also apply:

    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/46f26a2d6dafb0a788256bc7005c3fa3/c06387f12de9fa2a88256cf60063c54d?OpenDocument
    Microsoft Fax Monitor does not function properly after installing Norton
    Internet Security
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/4a29389c214c78ea88256c75005f451a/713afacbd4135e0a88256c77007e526f?OpenDocument
    Error: "Rule Default Block Netspy Trojan Horse Matched" when you start the
    computer

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "insureme1" <insureme1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I attempt to view my faxes from my inbox I am not able to see the fax
    > banner or incoming fax descriptor. I can select them but I can not see
    the
    > actual text for the faxes that are in the inbox.

Fax Consoles Microsoft Windows XP