Fax Console inbox

January 4, 2005 5:53:03 PM

When I attempt to view my faxes from my inbox I am not able to see the fax
banner or incoming fax descriptor. I can select them but I can not see the
actual text for the faxes that are in the inbox.

More about : fax console inbox

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 10:47:13 PM

A number of standard update and repair procedures disabled the Fax Monitor
in the initial release of Windows XP. These problems were fixed in Service
Pack 1. Make sure you apply SP1 or the update from the following article:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=322011
You Cannot Preview a Fax in the Fax Console

These may also apply:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/46f26a2d6d...
Microsoft Fax Monitor does not function properly after installing Norton
Internet Security
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/4a29389c21...
Error: "Rule Default Block Netspy Trojan Horse Matched" when you start the
computer

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com