Over Clocking Asus AGP-V7100?

G

What is a stable overclocked speed of an Asus AGP-V7100 32Mb GeForce 2 MX running AGP 4x with NVidia Unified Detonator Drivers version 21.83.

Overclocking varies from card to card of the same type and manufacturer. It all depends on how lucky you got when you bought your card.

All anyone can tell you is to increase your memory speeda few mhz. Run 3dmark or some other graphic intensive program to check for graphic errors or crashing. If all is fine raise it a few more mhz. Retest. When you get graphic distortions or crashes back it down 5 mhz or so. This should be your max memory speed. Now do the same thing for the core speed.

Good luck and have fun seeeing what YOUR card will do.

I aint signing nothing!!!

svol

Champion
My card runs at 225/205 MHz (GPU/mem) instead of the normal 175/166 MHz, but I use the 23.11 drivers, ramsinks, Arctic Silver 2 and have put a small old CPU fan on the heatsink.

It's not a bug, it's a feature :wink:
THGC: before: :frown: :eek: , after: :smile: :cool:

uraniborg

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2001
I've got an ASUS V7100PRO MX400... 200/200 (GPU/MEM). it has a stock asus heatsink and fan, nothing on the ram. i got mine running fine at 220/220. i'm trying for higher soon.

<b>uraniborg
<font color=purple>"Brilliant thinkers have often met violent opposition from mediocre minds."

TRENDING THREADS