IE freezes when I click "printer-friendly" links

Whenever I click a link for to a "printer-friendly" (non-html) version of a
page, my IE hangs and freezes. I can open the page fine if I open a new
window and type the URL in manually, but when I click the link from the
original page, no go.

Example: http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/MRYCV/main.wnt

There's a "printer friendly" link on that page. The problem is not limited
to that page -- it happens whenever I click a similar link on any web page.
If anyone can tell me how I can keep this from happening I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks --

LB

works fine for me with a PS printer as the default (Digital Printer Server
17/600) on XP Pro SP2. For me a new child window is launched within
Internet Explorer. I can print the page as well.

I do not see that the print driver loading in IE until I click on the
printer so I doubt the print driver is the problem. Have you posted this
question in an IE forum?

What version of IE are you using, as well as Windows Service Pack version.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team