Printer queue won't clear, won't duplex

Have a standalone Canon iP4000, XP with sp2, and intermediate computer skills.

Caught and cleaned up a virus yesterday. Up to that point, the printer
functioned perfectly. Now if there are several print jobs, the first will
print, but when it is done, it remains in the print queue as if it's still
printing the last page. Have to manually delete it to move on to the next
job. Also, when sending an automatic duplex job, the first side prints, but
then the paper doesn't pull back to print the second side. The ready light is
flashing, as if the computer and printer are communicating.

Thought it might be a corrupted driver, so removed it, and downloaded and
reinstalled the latest. This didn't help. Can the printer queue be fixed,
reinstalled,...? Any other suggestions?? Thanks

Rafe

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2005

I am having the same issues. Talked to Canon tech support, and they couldn't
figure it out. I have tried reinstalling the latest drivers, but that
doesn't work either. Any ideas?