Right+Click Printing in MS Explorer

Anyone know what happened to the Right+Click "Print" option that was in
Win98SE and Win2K? I don't seem to have it in my new WinXP SP2.

--
EBTA Dcad
1 answer Last reply

    >Anyone know what happened to the Right+Click "Print" option that was in
    >Win98SE and Win2K? I don't seem to have it in my new WinXP SP2.

    As far as I know there never was one in those OS's.

    Perhaps you'd installed a 3'rd party program such as ExpPrint
    (http://www.jddesign.co.uk/) that provided the functionality?

    Dave
    --
    MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq