Right+Click Printing in MS Explorer

Anyone know what happened to the Right+Click "Print" option that was in
Win98SE and Win2K? I don't seem to have it in my new WinXP SP2.

--
EBTA Dcad

>Anyone know what happened to the Right+Click "Print" option that was in
>Win98SE and Win2K? I don't seem to have it in my new WinXP SP2.

As far as I know there never was one in those OS's.

Perhaps you'd installed a 3'rd party program such as ExpPrint
(http://www.jddesign.co.uk/) that provided the functionality?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq