Oldest EQ1 screenshot

Dear group,
who can supply the oldest EQ1 screenshot?

You know...
....that old UI framed 640x480(?) window...
....A fire beetle says, 'Hit by non-melee for 3 points of damage.'...

Would be fun to see, please post links with dates if available, sadly I have
none left to post myself.

/NZ
1 answer Last reply
More about oldest screenshot

    In article <BMJle.12$vS6.4@amstwist00>, nemigaziember@hotmail.com
    says...

    > Dear group,
    > who can supply the oldest EQ1 screenshot?
    >

    > You know...
    > ...that old UI framed 640x480(?) window...
    > ...A fire beetle says, 'Hit by non-melee for 3 points of damage.'...
    >
    > Would be fun to see, please post links with dates if available, sadly I have
    > none left to post myself.
    >
    > /NZ

    These aren't mine or anything... I couldn't find a fire beetle... but
    this pretty close :p

    Here's a screen shot apparently dated 11/11/98

    http://media.pc.ign.com/media/002/002252/img_1196474.html

    Here's the review its part of... definately worth a read... the title
    alone recalls an era before most of you even heard of everquest...

    "We take a look at phase 4 of the beta test"

    http://pc.ign.com/articles/122/122252p1.html

    There's 27 pages of screenshots, the last few pages are the oldest.

Games Video Games