Oldest EQ1 screenshot

Dear group,
who can supply the oldest EQ1 screenshot?

You know...
....that old UI framed 640x480(?) window...
....A fire beetle says, 'Hit by non-melee for 3 points of damage.'...

Would be fun to see, please post links with dates if available, sadly I have
none left to post myself.

/NZ

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

In article <BMJle.12$vS6.4@amstwist00>, nemigaziember@hotmail.com
says...

> Dear group,
> who can supply the oldest EQ1 screenshot?
>

> You know...
> ...that old UI framed 640x480(?) window...
> ...A fire beetle says, 'Hit by non-melee for 3 points of damage.'...
>
> Would be fun to see, please post links with dates if available, sadly I have
> none left to post myself.
>
> /NZ

These aren't mine or anything... I couldn't find a fire beetle... but
this pretty close :p

Here's a screen shot apparently dated 11/11/98

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/002/002252/img_1196474.html

Here's the review its part of... definately worth a read... the title
alone recalls an era before most of you even heard of everquest...

"We take a look at phase 4 of the beta test"

http://pc.ign.com/articles/122/122252p1.html

There's 27 pages of screenshots, the last few pages are the oldest.