multipass error

When installing the drivers for my canon multipass c70, i get an error:
CISIF.dll error ParOpen() doesn't work, then the installation immediately
halts. Does anyone know the reason for this?
1 answer Last reply
More about multipass error

    I am having the same problems installing software for my multipass c530. ???

    "James Barber" wrote:

    > When installing the drivers for my canon multipass c70, i get an error:
    > CISIF.dll error ParOpen() doesn't work, then the installation immediately
    > halts. Does anyone know the reason for this?

Fax Microsoft Windows XP