multipass error

January 7, 2005 4:33:10 PM

When installing the drivers for my canon multipass c70, i get an error:
CISIF.dll error ParOpen() doesn't work, then the installation immediately
halts. Does anyone know the reason for this?

More about : multipass error

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 7:35:02 PM

I am having the same problems installing software for my multipass c530. ???

!