Can't open Faxes In Fax Console

I cannot open faxes in the fax console when i double click on them.It shows
nothing.However when i select the option Mail to and then i click on the fax
to open it shows me a preview in Windows Image and Fax Viewer.Can anyone help
me in this issue.Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about open faxes console

    Most often, this problem arises because some other imaging application that
    you installed has set itself as the default viewer for TIF files. To view
    faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must be your
    default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in Windows
    Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command line
    should read:

    "rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"

    Another common cause of this problem is firewall software Trojan horse
    rules. The most common is one that ships with Norton Internet Security.
    Details on that on are available here:
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/4a29389c214c78ea88256c75005f451a/713afacbd4135e0a88256c77007e526f?OpenDocument

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Arpit" <Arpit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I cannot open faxes in the fax console when i double click on them.It shows
    > nothing.However when i select the option Mail to and then i click on the
    > fax
    > to open it shows me a preview in Windows Image and Fax Viewer.Can anyone
    > help
    > me in this issue.Any help will be highly appreciated.
    > Thanks

Fax Consoles Microsoft Windows XP