Can't open Faxes In Fax Console

I cannot open faxes in the fax console when i double click on them.It shows
nothing.However when i select the option Mail to and then i click on the fax
to open it shows me a preview in Windows Image and Fax Viewer.Can anyone help
me in this issue.Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Most often, this problem arises because some other imaging application that
you installed has set itself as the default viewer for TIF files. To view
faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must be your
default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in Windows
Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command line
should read:

"rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"

Another common cause of this problem is firewall software Trojan horse
rules. The most common is one that ships with Norton Internet Security.
Details on that on are available here:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/4a29389c214c78ea88256c75005f451a/713afacbd4135e0a88256c77007e526f?OpenDocument

--
Russ Valentine