XP has lost clipboard clearing function

I have searched everywhere in XP and there is no longer a way to clear the
clipboard or show what is on the clipboard. You can paste but you cannot
clear once the board is loaded. Likewise when loaded you cannot view to find
out what is there!
1 answer Last reply
More about lost clipboard clearing function

    1. Right-click on your Desktop and select: NEW > SHORTCUT
    2. In the Create Shortcut window, type in: CLIPBRD.EXE , and click "Next"
    3. In the next window, type in: ClipBoard Viewer , and click "Finish"
    4. A ClipBoard Viewer shortcut icon will appear on your Desktop.

    Open Clipboard and click the Delete button located on the Toolbar.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "olerb" wrote:

    | I have searched everywhere in XP and there is no longer a way to clear the
    | clipboard or show what is on the clipboard. You can paste but you cannot
    | clear once the board is loaded. Likewise when loaded you cannot view to find
    | out what is there!

Clipboard Microsoft Windows XP