eq2 froglok village quest... lost dolly!

I am stuffed if i can find the doll. I even tried resetting the zone to put it in a easier to find place. No luck! The
thing that bugs me is that the location is random and there's nothing stopping it from being inside a tree or something.
I can't use reason to find it, there are no clues, you can't ask the other kids who might have an idea, etc.

I spent 2 hours looking for it, and if they kill of the quest now with this patch, I will be vexed!

Have you done the quest for a branch?
If so, please read below the spoiler space

I found the doll right at the end of the wall along which you need to
walk to get at branch.

Shadow wrote:
> I am stuffed if i can find the doll. I even tried resetting the zone to
> put it in a easier to find place. No luck! The thing that bugs me is
> that the location is random and there's nothing stopping it from being
> inside a tree or something. I can't use reason to find it, there are no
> clues, you can't ask the other kids who might have an idea, etc.
>
> I spent 2 hours looking for it, and if they kill of the quest now with
> this patch, I will be vexed!

I found it out by the zone in point. I also saw it in a hut over by the
2 mages where you do the trash quest.

David Burke wrote:
> Have you done the quest for a branch?
> If so, please read below the spoiler space

> I found the doll right at the end of the wall along which you need to
> walk to get at branch.

I found it wasn't there, i reset the zone several times and it popped up in a tent. APPARENTLY IT DOES SOMETIMES APPEAR
INSIDE THE WALLS>

"David Burke" <xanth_dmb@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Have you done the quest for a branch?
> If so, please read below the spoiler space

> I found the doll right at the end of the wall along which you need to
> walk to get at branch.

That is just one of many places it can be.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Retired
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner, Retired