PRL 50283

Rich

Jim wrote:
> I just updated my Verizon Startac and I am on the AC1 plan..... why
> would my PRL be different PRL 50283
>

> Thanks

Different from what?

Different from before? They just released new PRLs on Wednesday.
Different from people on AC II? AC I and AC II have different PRLs
Different from other people on AC I? PRLs are based on what type of
phone you have, most people have an ERI capable phone, while your phone
must not support ERI, so you have a non-ERI PRL.

Rich

Jim wrote:
> I just updated my Verizon Startac and I am on the AC1 plan..... why
> would my PRL be different PRL 50283

The StarTac does not support the Enhanced Roaming Indicator (the words
on the display, such as "Extended Network"), and only has the standard
roaming indicator (the little RM icon). Thus the different PRL. Does not
effect what systems you get or what you pay for the calls, just how the
roaming indicator on the phone is set.