printer not printing

deskjet 882c printer.
I've tried self help all the way through. I have paper,ink and power.
I print almost every day and today I cant print anything.
--
Brenda Smothers
1 answer Last reply

    I'm afrad that some questions need to be answered by you if you need useful
    help in solving your problem.

    Does any self test work? Nozzle check, test page, etc.
    Are there any error messages?
    Did you add any hardware or software? Or remove any? Or make any other
    changes?
    Did a windows update or patch from the auto updater take place between the
    printer working and not working?

    A common cure might be to uninstall the printer, disconnect it, reboot,
    reinstall the printer drivers, and reconnect it when prompted by the install
    process. This may or may not help in you case. Have you checked the HP web
    site for information specific to your printer and for the availibility of
    printer driver updates?

    "Brenda" <Brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > deskjet 882c printer.
    > I've tried self help all the way through. I have paper,ink and power.
    > I print almost every day and today I cant print anything.
    > --
    > Brenda Smothers

Fax Printers Microsoft Deskjet Windows XP