using another computer connected to a router

How do i use another computer connected to a network in my office.--
RR
1 answer Last reply
More about using computer connected router

    One generally uses one computer more or less the same as another.
    If you asking how to setup the Lan, Router, and internet access, as well as
    file and printer sharing, Please describe your network, router, and modem.
    Is the network wired or wireless?

    "Rufftime" <Rufftime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do i use another computer connected to a network in my office.--
    > RR

Routers Fax Computers Microsoft Office Windows XP