using another computer connected to a router

January 10, 2005 2:45:02 AM

How do i use another computer connected to a network in my office.--
RR
January 10, 2005 8:45:21 PM

One generally uses one computer more or less the same as another.
If you asking how to setup the Lan, Router, and internet access, as well as
file and printer sharing, Please describe your network, router, and modem.
Is the network wired or wireless?