Printing without scaling?

Kai

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2004

I would like to print pictures (scanned or photos) using my WIndows XP
Professional, and do it without changing the size of picture. THis is
especially important when printing CD/DVD labes, which just have to be right
size.

The problem is, that when I select file and click print, Windows XP
automatically starts "guided printing" feature resulting picture scaling -
and unwished result = worng size printout.

The question is, how I can print without aný kind of scaling (or unnecessary
guidance), as I know that the image in file is already exactly right size and
should just be printed as it is.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

There shoud be an option within the printer driver settings & properties
that allows you to prevent scaling.