Printing without scaling?

I would like to print pictures (scanned or photos) using my WIndows XP
Professional, and do it without changing the size of picture. THis is
especially important when printing CD/DVD labes, which just have to be right
size.

The problem is, that when I select file and click print, Windows XP
automatically starts "guided printing" feature resulting picture scaling -
and unwished result = worng size printout.

The question is, how I can print without aný kind of scaling (or unnecessary
guidance), as I know that the image in file is already exactly right size and
should just be printed as it is.
1 answer Last reply
More about printing scaling

    There shoud be an option within the printer driver settings & properties
    that allows you to prevent scaling.

    "Kai" <Kai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to print pictures (scanned or photos) using my WIndows XP
    > Professional, and do it without changing the size of picture. THis is
    > especially important when printing CD/DVD labes, which just have to be
    > right
    > size.
    >
    > The problem is, that when I select file and click print, Windows XP
    > automatically starts "guided printing" feature resulting picture scaling -
    > and unwished result = worng size printout.
    >
    > The question is, how I can print without aný kind of scaling (or
    > unnecessary
    > guidance), as I know that the image in file is already exactly right size
    > and
    > should just be printed as it is.

Microsoft Windows XP