Medal of honor pacific assault in 64 bit windows 7 wont work

vcute

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2010
Hello,how do I solve this problem?

every time i run MOHPA, this message always pop up.

"A Problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

Melkyrock

Honorable
Oct 15, 2012
Hey man; that´s not true. I have windows 7 64 bits and the game runs properly, but I have a little problem: I can't see the compass when I run it in the Invited User (in fact it is my son who can not play it propperly because it is his "side" ot the computer. Can anybody help me?

KennetRP

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012

Hi, I have excactly the same problem with my MoHPA. I bought that game with the Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary bundle, which includes MoH: Allied Assault (together with it's respective expansion packs Spearhead and Breakthrough), MoH: Pacific Assault (Director's Edition), MoH: Airborne as well a 14-track CD with game music composed by Michael Giacchino.
My HP computer is two years old and use Windows 7. I've played through all the games except Airborne (caused by lag for some reasons, probably I need a better patch). MoHPA stopped working a Saturday some weeks ago now (time's running fast) and I have no clue what happened. All I remember back then I was told to shut down the computer (had no choice though, can't remember why) and when I started the computer again, I went to play MoHPA again, but I got the same message as you did!
¨
Here's what happened:
1) Open Medal of Honor Pacific Assault(tm)
2) Just wait and see the adverts
3) You'll see a loading section which launches the main menu of the game
4) And it's on that loading section everything goes wrong - you know the rest...

I've tried the following:
1) Restart the game
2) "Outsert" and insert the disc several times
3) Search compability (not helpful)
4) Re-installing the game (done this twice)

Note: One funny thing though, is when I first re-installed the game, the loading bar were almost finished until it closed off. The second time of re-installing, you'll see the loading bar only go 1 cm until it will close off again.