Printing is bringing my system to its knees.

January 11, 2005 6:11:47 PM

Hi, l have not had anyone suggest a fix.
When I start a print job my system grinds to a virtual standstill.
Windows can't be moved, menu drop downs takes seconds to appear, etc.
Printing is bringing my system to its knees.
Pagefile Physical Location: C:\pagefile.sysCurrent Pagefile Usage: 28
MBSession Peak Usage: 58 MB Current Pagefile Size: 100 MB Minimum 1024 Max

Intel cpu 1.4 ram 512 mb
Epson Stylus Photo 700 on lpt1 using latest driver
Thanks Ray
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 1:25:02 AM

I had a similiar situation when I installed a Lexmark X63 all in one printer
on my older Dell pc. When i checked with Dell they told me that the printer
was actually to large for my pc. I needed more power/ram/hard drive etc.
etc. etc.

!