XP Printing problem when in IE

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I've recently installed XP Pro and printing no longer works but ONLY when in
INTERNET EXPLORER! The printer gives up half way through ANY print job and
just says the print job has don't but the same print job works fine when I
exit explorer. The printer worked fine with XP home previously.
--
steve

Indicates corrupted printer drivers. Uninstall and reinstall:
www.coribright.com