Pigeon Mail'n'Fax

Hello,

can somebody say to me what has become with Pigeon mail'n'fax? The
Internet page of the software was adjusted. And inquiries by mail come
back with error message. Was the program adjusted?

And if this is in such a way, somebody can say to me how I can export
the messages out of Pigeon mail'n'fax, so that another mail-software
can import it. No other software can read the msg files of Pigeon
mail'n'fax, in any case.

Many thanks for the support.

moehesse wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can somebody say to me what has become with Pigeon mail'n'fax? The
> Internet page of the software was adjusted. And inquiries by mail come
> back with error message. Was the program adjusted?
>
> And if this is in such a way, somebody can say to me how I can export
> the messages out of Pigeon mail'n'fax, so that another mail-software
> can import it. No other software can read the msg files of Pigeon
> mail'n'fax, in any case.
>
> Many thanks for the support.

Support? You won't receive any support here, buddy! This group is for
printing and faxing issues under XP (using XP's own fax applet). If you
require support for another company's product, then you ask them! Use some
common-sense!
on salads.

You might want to email Samsung and ask. They are the 'owners' of Pigeon
Mail n Fax.
www.coribright.com

"moehesse" <moehring-hesse@arcor.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> can somebody say to me what has become with Pigeon mail'n'fax? The
> Internet page of the software was adjusted. And inquiries by mail come
> back with error message. Was the program adjusted?
>
> And if this is in such a way, somebody can say to me how I can export
> the messages out of Pigeon mail'n'fax, so that another mail-software
> can import it. No other software can read the msg files of Pigeon
> mail'n'fax, in any case.
>
> Many thanks for the support.

Nice of you to speak for the rest of the world. Not everyone is a
misanthropic wretch like you, Miss Prick.