Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Having Quest problem in skyrim

Last response: in Video Games
August 12, 2012 3:40:45 PM

I was actually doing the The bards mission
and i did it till Viamro's speech after that when it say talk to Jorn the marker still stays on Viamro i found Jorn without it and talked to him but when i went to meet after the dawn the marker still stays on Viamro and Jorn isn't there and i cannot attend the burning ceremony
please tell me how can i get this fixed

More about : quest problem skyrim

August 13, 2012 3:25:17 AM

there are so meany quest on skyrim....what faction is this quest for?
m
l
August 13, 2012 9:12:49 AM

do you need to be there at a certain time of the day? if so, then ptess T and wait a few hours.
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

August 13, 2012 10:23:44 AM

some times the quests bug out i gave up playing skyrim because of it with over 130 hours played. i did all the main missions but i had about a dozen side missions i couldnt complete because of bugs.
all i can recommend is you restart from a save previous to starting that mission and trying again.
or you can use the command console to complete it for you... but 1s you do that it can make things worse as you will be tempted to do it for difficult missions.
August 13, 2012 12:56:00 PM

If I remember correctly you need to hang around for a min. or 2 around in the area outside where the ceremony is for people to gather. Also there are many quest bugs in skyrim if you search google you may be able to find a command to complete the quest automatically if its a bug, assuming its the PC version.
m
l
August 14, 2012 10:29:10 AM

Bard College, I think you need to wait till night time to start the burning ceremony.
m
l
August 22, 2012 1:25:28 PM

Best answer selected by aharsh9703.
m
l
August 22, 2012 1:29:24 PM

HEXiT said:
some times the quests bug out i gave up playing skyrim because of it with over 130 hours played. i did all the main missions but i had about a dozen side missions i couldnt complete because of bugs.
all i can recommend is you restart from a save previous to starting that mission and trying again.
or you can use the command console to complete it for you... but 1s you do that it can make things worse as you will be tempted to do it for difficult missions.

yeah it was just an bug
but i completed the mission via console :D 
m
l
August 22, 2012 2:18:53 PM

HEXiT said:

Had the same probs the first time around. Playing it the second time, what I do is make sure I don't progress too much on the main quest and keep having fun with the open world and the ga-zillion side quests! :) 
Worked for me so far, no bugs yet....touchwood!
m
l
!