archive?

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if this newsgroup has an archive.. If it does where do I go
to find it?
regards
Felicity
2 answers Last reply
More about archive

    Unfortunately I know of no archive for this group. I wish there was one.
    HH

    In article <LJNHd.325$fe5.305@fe25.usenetserver.com>, HH
    <hahunt42@hotmail.com> writes

    Try http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq