Print colors lost

I have a problem where the color scheme on my printer simply changed. It has
color cartridges, but will not print the colors on the computer screen. I am
networked and this problem is on both a windows 98 and XP computer and on two
different printers - HP & Epson. Anybody know what is happening?? Are their
new MS updates that could cause this problem? The problem occurs whether I
print from a MS 2002 document or just a jpeg picture... Even the printer test
pages are wierd...
1 answer Last reply
More about print colors lost

    On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:21:04 -0800, pastdo wrote:

    > I have a problem where the color scheme on my printer simply changed. It has
    > color cartridges, but will not print the colors on the computer screen. I am
    > networked and this problem is on both a windows 98 and XP computer and on two
    > different printers - HP & Epson. Anybody know what is happening?? Are their
    > new MS updates that could cause this problem? The problem occurs whether I
    > print from a MS 2002 document or just a jpeg picture... Even the printer test
    > pages are wierd...

    Is it possible that the printer got set for draft mode somehow?
    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Printers Windows XP