Ink Cartridge issue

I am going absolutely crazy!!!! I changed my ink cartridge 2 days ago and my
printer will not register that there is any ink so I cannot print
anything!!!! I even checked to see if it was reading that I was out of color
ink but there's nothing wrong with them. I have done everything to try to
fix this problem and still no results. If anyone knows how to fix this
PLEASE let me know. I need this printer for all of my classes!

Megan

Printer is an Epson Stylus C80

Look in the manual for the printer. There may be a button you must press to
tell the printer you have put a new cartridge in it. If you have lost the
manual, there is probably a PDF available at the Epson website -
www.epson.com
www.coribright.com