i deleated BJ Language Monitor, Local port, PJL Language M..

a b C Monitor
January 13, 2005 6:49:03 PM

using cleanspl.exe i accidently hit delete all and deleated:

•BJ Language Monitor
•Local Port
•PJL Language Monitor
•Standard TCP/IP Port
•USB Monitor

How do i re-install? I use Windows xp Prof and install all of the updates
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
January 14, 2005 4:41:04 PM

One way to restore those print monitors is to do a printmig backup of a
server that has no printers or drivers on it. You will backup the default
Print Monitors Printer Ports and Print Processors. Then restore the printmig
backup to your server and those missing monitors will be back.

Printmig is here:

"Ardain" wrote:

> using cleanspl.exe i accidently hit delete all and deleated:
>
> •BJ Language Monitor
> •Local Port
> •PJL Language Monitor
> •Standard TCP/IP Port
> •USB Monitor
>
> How do i re-install? I use Windows xp Prof and install all of the updates

February 23, 2012 7:24:56 PM

I don't know how to do that - I downloaded the printmig.exe file from your link, but how do I backup and restore it to the correct location? HELP
!