Can't print - "Deleting - Printing - Printed" message, no ..

I am no longer able to print anything, save for test pages, to my HP
810C printer. The printer is connected via USB. Up until recently,
it worked without issue.

Whenever I send a document to the printer, it goes through the motions
as if it is going to print. For a time the status says "Printing",
but right before the paper actually exits the printer, the status
changes to "Deleting - Printing - Printed" and the printer spits out
blank sheets.

I can successfully print out a Windows XP test page, so I know the
printer is working.

I've tried deleting and recreating this printer, as well as updating
the driver.

Has anyone else come across this?
1 answer Last reply
More about print deleting printing printed message

    Correctly uninstall and reinstall the printer...
    www.coribright.com

    "Mat" <mjriain@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am no longer able to print anything, save for test pages, to my HP
    > 810C printer. The printer is connected via USB. Up until recently,
    > it worked without issue.
    >
    > Whenever I send a document to the printer, it goes through the motions
    > as if it is going to print. For a time the status says "Printing",
    > but right before the paper actually exits the printer, the status
    > changes to "Deleting - Printing - Printed" and the printer spits out
    > blank sheets.
    >
    > I can successfully print out a Windows XP test page, so I know the
    > printer is working.
    >
    > I've tried deleting and recreating this printer, as well as updating
    > the driver.
    >
    > Has anyone else come across this?

Microsoft Printers Windows XP