Can't print - "Deleting - Printing - Printed" message, no ..

January 14, 2005 2:54:44 PM

I am no longer able to print anything, save for test pages, to my HP
810C printer. The printer is connected via USB. Up until recently,
it worked without issue.

Whenever I send a document to the printer, it goes through the motions
as if it is going to print. For a time the status says "Printing",
but right before the paper actually exits the printer, the status
changes to "Deleting - Printing - Printed" and the printer spits out
blank sheets.

I can successfully print out a Windows XP test page, so I know the
printer is working.

I've tried deleting and recreating this printer, as well as updating
the driver.

Has anyone else come across this?
Anonymous
January 14, 2005 3:37:40 PM

Correctly uninstall and reinstall the printer...
www.coribright.com

!