get "printer cannot be removed. access is denied." error w..

i've got a connection to a printer on another machine. i want to delete my
connection to that shared printer. i tried to delete the connection in the
normal way on the printers and faxes window. i got the status "deleting" for
the printer. i rebooted my machine but the printer is still there with the
status "deleting". there is nothing in the queue. both machines are running
xp home. when i double click on the printer, it shows in the title "access
denied". when i try to delete it again, it gives the error: "printer cannot
be removed. access is denied.". how do i get rid of this? thanks

--
Gary Roach
ADB Services

Stop it from being shared on the PC to which it is attached.
www.coribright.com